What products should I review?
All of your favourite skincare products from our range as follows:
- NURTURE, LOVE, REVIVE for all Skin Types
- NURTURE, LOVE, REVIVE for Oily/Congested Skin
- NURTURE, LOVE, REVIVE for Mature/Dry Skin
- ANY of the above three product combinations PLUS ivadore UNEARTH Vitamin C Gel Cleanser
How long should my video be?
There is no reward for length, we’re all about the quality of your review, but we do ask that your video is 30 seconds – 1 minute in length.
How long do I have to create and share my video?
This competition is open from March 8th to April 5th 2018
Who is eligible to enter this competition?
Good question! To enter and win you must be:
- A Resident of Australia & New Zealand
- Aged 16 years or over
- Who have a valid and ongoing access to a non-commercial (individuals only) Instagram or Facebook account
We hope that answers all your most pressing questions, but please make sure to read the full terms and conditions below as well before entering.
We can’t wait to see your videos and we’d like to thank you in advance for helping us out!
ivadore Video Review Competition Complete Terms & Conditions:
The promoter is: ivadore (ABN: 99380694141) whose registered office is at, Suite 118 Shop 336, Murnong Street, Point Cook,VIC, 3030
The competition is open to:
Residents of Australia & New Zealand
Aged 16 years or over
Who have a valid and ongoing access to a non-commercial (individuals only) Instagram or Facebook account
Employees of ivadore and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition is not eligible to enter.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promotion commences on the 8th of March 2018 at 9am AEDT
- Closing date for entry will be 5th of April 2018 by 5pm AEST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Entrants must be an Eligible Person;
2. Entrants must follow or be following @ivadore on Instagram or Facebook in order to enter
3. Entrants must create a video review, 30 seconds – 1 minute and 30 seconds in length, of their favourite ivadore skincare products:
a. NURTURE, LOVE, REVIVE for all Skin Types
b. NURTURE, LOVE, REVIVE for Oily/Congested Skin
c. NURTURE, LOVE, REVIVE for Mature/Dry Skin
d. ANY of the above three product combinations PLUS ivadore UNEARTH Vitamin C Gel Cleanser
4. Entrants must then finalise their entry by
a. Emailing the video to email@example.com to receive a 20% off voucher for your next purchase
b. Sharing the video publicly on your own Instagram OR Facebook account and tagging at @ivadore to receive a 30% off voucher for your next purchase by Direct Message from the platform you enter on.
5. In addition to the voucher code following the entry instructions above will allow you to go in the running to win the Main Prize as outlined below.
Entries must comply with the following Entry Guidelines:
1. Entrants must not enter this competition if the privacy or post settings for their Instagram/Facebook account prevent the Promoter from viewing their entry and/or contacting them if they win.
2. Entrants agree and consent to their entry, including their name and any text accompanying their photo, being uploaded to, published or re-published on any of the Promoters’ social media channels or websites during and after the Promotional Period, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, the ivadore blog and www.ivadore.com.au
3. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter
4. Entries received will be considered final
5.Instagram accounts that contain fake, inactive, incomplete or disposal email accounts are not allowed
6. Entries must be submitted in English
7. Entrants can only enter the promotion using their own social channel account
8. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the competition and deemed invalid.
9. The Entry Materials must not be offensive, defamatory or contain otherwise objectionable or inappropriate material.
10. By entering this competition Entrants assign (and, if necessary, will in the future assign) all intellectual property rights (including copyright) in their Entry Materials in relation to all media (including but not limited to, the internet) to the Promoter. The 9. Entrant agrees for the Promoter to use an entry for any promotional or marketing purposes without remuneration. This includes, without limitations, posting a copy of your entry on Facebook Instagram or the ivadore website.
11. Entrants must be willing to have their name published on the Promoter’s Instagram, Facebook page and blog.
12. Entrants must have the right to submit the Content (including rights relating to copyright); the Content must be their own original creation; and they unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission which might infringe any moral rights they may have in the Content (as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)).
Consents & Permissions:
An entrant’s entry must not include:
- Any image or voice of any other person without that person’s express consent. Entrants warrant that if any such content is included, they have obtained the express consent of the relevant person
- Any literary, dramatic, musical or artistic work, any audio-visual or sound recording, or any other item in which copyright subsists, unless the entrant is entitled to do so. If an entrant has any doubts about whether they have the right to include any content they must not include it. By including any such content in their entry, the entrant warrants that they have the permission of the relevant copyright owner to do so and that this permission allows the Promoter to use the entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Multiple entries from the same person are permissible, however all entries will be judged based on their individual merit.
Internet and data charges apply and are the responsibility of the entrant. The cost of entering the competition will be dependent upon entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
The Competition Winners (X3) will each receive 1x complete ivadore skincare pack including:
NORMAL/ALL SKIN TYPES
REVIVE-Back to life-AHA & BHA Pearl Polish ($45 Inc. GST)
NURTURE-Boost and protect-Antioxidant Serum ($59.00 Inc. GST)
LOVE-Overcome and conquer-Oil Treatment ($52.00 Inc. GST)
Mature/Dry/Dull Or Tired Skin
REVIVE-Back to life-AHA & BHA Pearl Polish + Awaken & Renew ($62 Inc. GST)
NURTURE-Boost and protect-Antioxidant Serum + Peptide Defence ($89.00 Inc. GST)
LOVE-Overcome and conquer-Oil Treatment + Army Of Antioxidants ($74.00 Inc. GST)
Oily/Combination/Congested Or Problematic Skin
REVIVE-Back to life-AHA & BHA Pearl Polish ($54 Inc. GST)
NURTURE-Boost and protect-Antioxidant Serum ($79.00 Inc. GST)
LOVE-Overcome and conquer-Oil Treatment ($65.00 Inc. GST)
Total maximum prize value $225AUD
Total minimum prize value $156AUD
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the Winners.
Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter based on the quality and/or creativity and/or uniqueness and/or authenticity of the review video that forms the complete entry.
The Winners may be required to verify their identity and provide proof of age and entry eligibility.
The Winners will be notified via a public Instagram & Facebook post and a private Instagram/Facebook message from the @ivadore Instagram or Facebook account on the 5th of April 2018 by 5pm AEST. If the winner and/or runners-up cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/runner(s) up and pick a replacement.
The winner will be contacted in writing by the Promoter and provided with details as to how to claim their prize.
Where prizes are lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with, for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter is not liable.
The Winner accepts the Prize at their own risk and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any allergic reactions, negative results or other issues experienced by the winner, however ivadore undertakes to answer any questions the winner has about ingredients and potential risks to the best of its ability prior to supplying the Winners with their prize.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed according to the laws of the State of Victoria and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria.
ivadore shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
ivadore also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing any of your private information to ivadore and not to any other party. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter (firstname.lastname@example.org) and not to the Social Networking Site. Entrants release the Social Networking Site and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Promotion, to the extent allowable by law.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions