If you’re having trouble picking what shade you are then fear not, our Founder Tanya Felli has some tips for you.
"First keep in mind that our three different shades, Light, Light/Medium and Medium have been carefully made using different colour pigments of natural minerals found in the earth and they’re each made to suit a diverse range of skin tones. For example, I can wear both the Light colour and the Light/Medium depending on the time of year so in winter I would use the Light and summer I would use the Light/Medium or, regardless of the time of year, if I have used our tanning treatment on my face I would use the Light/Medium colour."
So what does that mean for you?
Use Light If You:
- Have fair skin that burns easily in the sun
- Have cool skin undertones (pink, red or blue)
- Ideal for pale Asian skin
Go Light/Medium If You:
- Fit the above criteria but are using our tanning treatment to naturally darken your complexion
- Have light-coloured skin with warm and cool undertones (Pink, Red Blue = Light undertones + Peachy, Yellow, Golden = warm undertones)
- Just prefer a warmer looking colour
Opt for Medium If You:
- Have warm skin undertones
- Tan easily and rarely burn in the sun
- Have an olive or mediterranean complexion